Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm Leaving on Jet Plane, Don't Know When I'll Be Back Again

Just kidding, I'll be back next Sunday. But today I depart on my trip. All I've got is lunch with Hannah and a few hours of basketball between me and the airport. I've also got some exciting and ironic news. Hannah often gets bored at work and enters lots of contests online. This week she won two 3rd row bulls tickets for when I get back from Germany. She also won two tickets to the NCAA tournament regional finals in Detroit, the site where Clemson would play if they were to make the sweet sixteen. Unfortunately, I'll still be in Germany then. So while I'm checking out stuff in Germany, Hannah will be taking in some pretty sweet basketball at Ford Field over in Detroit. I'm also preparing mentally for not seeing the majority of the tournament while I'm in Germany. But for now, I'm leaving on a jetplane...

No comments: